Rapid relief is possible with Breath Powered® ONZETRA Xsail
*42% of patients achieved significant pain relief vs 27% on placebo.
†At 24 hours, 28% of patients maintained pain freedom vs 12% in the placebo group, and 20% vs 9% were pain-free at 48 hours.
Clinical Trial Information for ONZETRA
TARGET Clinical Trial
230 adults, diagnosed at least 1 year prior to screening with episodic migraine with or without aura, who were randomly assigned to either receive ONZETRA or a placebo.
- Studied the efficacy and safety of ONZETRA 22 mg vs placebo
- Measured the percentage of patients with headache relief at 2 hours
- Measured the percentage of patients with pain relief and pain freedom at time intervals up to 120 minutes, meaningful relief, rescue medication use, and sustained pain relief at 24 and 48 hours
- At 30 minutes, 42% of patients achieved significant paint relief vs 27% on placebo
- At 2 hours, 68% of patients achieved significant pain relief vs 45% on placebo
- At 48 hours, 34% of patients achieved significant pain relief vs 20% on placebo
The Safety of ONZETRA Xsail
Learn about the common side effects and risks for ONZETRA
- A mild metallic taste (no patient stopped taking ONZETRA due to abnormal taste)
- Nasal discomfort
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Triptan sensations, which affected 2% or fewer people taking ONZETRA Xsail